- Store each of your jewelry pieces separately in a cool dry place or protective bag away from anything that may scratch your jewelry piece and will also preserve the bright metal color.
- As with any piece of jewelry, remove your pieces before showering/bathing, swimming, exercising or any use beyond light activity to preserve the life of your jewelry.
- Clean your jewelry with a cotton cloth and gently rub the silver/gold part of your jewelry design.
- Be sure any perfume or lotion has been completely absorbed into your skin before wearing your piece of jewelry
- Do not insert your jewelry into chemical water solution cleaners, you will destroy your piece of jewelry. Huayruro (why-ee-ru-ro) seeds SHOULD NOT BE WET, water gets them soft & fluffy and eventually they will break apart if soaked in water.
- The natural oils of your skin will give the shine and sparkle your seeds need, if you feel they need to be clean, just a cotton cloth will help you get them clean.
IMPORTANT! Peruvian Huayruro (why-ee-ru-ro) SEEDS ARE NOT EDIBLE. Do not consume Huayruro seeds in any way. Keep your jewelry away from children. They contain toxins, which can cause food poisoning.
Evelyn Brooks jewelry collection made with Peruvian Huayruro (why-ee-ru-ro) seeds will last forever with proper care, as well as the other collections collections made with sterling silver or gold.
Twice a year in March & September, Evelyn Brooks hosts a Customer Appreciation open house at her studio in Southbridge VA.
Bring your pieces to receive complimentary cleaning and repair if necessary at no adicional cost. All Evelyn Brooks Designs pieces are guaranteed. Want to receive an invitation for our next Customer Appreciation Open House? Enter your Email