Through her work and actions, Evelyn inspire others to reach out for their dreams and contribute to our society.
Evelyn Brooks is proud to be one of the most notable latina’s entrepreneurs in the United States.
Among the awards received are:
- The highly coveted “Successful Peruvian Women in the United States Award,” bestowed by the Embassy of Peru in the United States
- “New Generation Entrepreneur Tumi Awards” The Tumi USA Award honors those Peruvian immigrants in the USA excelling as professionals.
- “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” by Dialogue on Diversity
- “Jewelry Designer Member of the Year” by the Greater Washington Fashion Chamber of Commerce in Washington DC now the DC Fashion Foundation
- “Outstanding Artist Achievement Award” by Empowered Women International
- “Anna Maria Arias Business Funds Award” for being one of the most notable Hispanic entrepreneurs in the United States by Latina Style Magazine
Different media outlets like have recognized Evelyn Brooks as one of the most celebrated Peruvian artists in the Washington DC Metro area. She has also been featured in an international interview segment entitled “The Most Powerful Peruvians in the United States” for “Domingo al Dia,” Sunday news TV program in Peru, reaching over 20 million people in audience worldwide.