CAUTION: Redesign Underway!
This is how I plan to undergo redesigning Evelyn Brooks Designs website:
1. Clean it out! Only include what is relevant to the site.
2. So easy a monkey can do it. Make sure that your website is easy to navigate through and buy from. You must make it as simple as possible for customers.
3. Engagement. Plan to engage the customers more. How, you may ask? Some ideas are promotions and special services.
4. Take a look at the analytics. Look at the amount of people who view the site, where web traffic is coming from, etc. This way you can see what works and what does not.
5. Ask for help when needed. I know I am no expert at web design, that’s why I’m getting help! Don’t refuse it, web design professionals are at your disposal.
6. Feedback. I want to hear from my customers. After all I am serving you. Let me know what you think about the Evelyn Brooks Designs website.
I will keep you all posted as the renovations are made!